Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring 2010

I apologize for all the confusion lately. Nobody is more upset than I am. I finally have the opportunity to put everything else aside and really submerge myself into the back log of submissions, and someone has to go and hack my email account. But I was able to recover mostly everything.

I am a full time student now, which means I will have less time to devote to Illogical Muse. However I'm going to try to publish issues in a timely manner. I will no longer be writing reviews or conducting interviews but if you have something along those lines that you would like to submit, please feel free.

I’m hoping this year we can have 4 issues instead of three and it looks like things are off to a good start, despite all the complications. I’m already working on the summer issue. So keep those submissions coming!

~Amber~

No comments:

Post a Comment