Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer 2010

We are rolling right along here! It’s summer already, well, almost. Before we get into the really good stuff I have a few announcements. As some of you may know I have a lot on my plate. I’m going to school full time while searching for a job and I just finished cleaning up that mess left by the virus in my other email, so I don’t have the time for bullshit submissions because people can’t read the guidelines posted on the website. Therefore I have rewritten the submission guidelines. Oh, and that was another headache. After the first time I wrote them, I accidentally deleted the page and had to start over from scratch, but I digress. If you read nothing else on this website, please, please, PLEASE read the guidelines. Most of the people who have been with me for awhile are very courteous when they submit but there are a few who are more interested in their fifteen minutes of fame than supporting the small press community, and that is a big no-no, especially with me.

Illogical Muse Creations is now up! Yay! The setup is similar to Illogical Muse. Each person who advertises will get his or her own page, or post, however you want to term it. As there are more advertisers, they will be listed according to category but right now it's easy to navigate because . . . there's nothing on it! So, read the FAQ and drop me a line if you'd like to take part. It's located at http://illogicalmusecreations.blogspot.com.

~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment